An open letter to Elon Musk, by Cory Groshek of New Energy Narrative and Manifestation Machine
It hurts my heart to write this, it really does, because I love you, Elon, but it has to be done.
SOMEONE HAS TO SAY IT
As the founder of new energy news site NewEnergyNarrative.com, a successful battery metals investor with a sizable following on Twitter, and one of the greatest new energy evangelists in the face of God’s green earth, I can’t help but admire you for everything you’ve done to get electric vehicles and the battery storage industries off the ground. But as the founder of Manifestation Machine, a personal growth and development brand dedicated to helping others achieve success through the conscious control of their thoughts, feelings, beliefs, words, and actions, I can’t help but notice that you’re doing exactly what I advise people every day not to do, which is focusing on what you don’t want, as opposed to what you do want.
Over the course of the past few months, you’ve been engaging in increasingly erratic behavior which, as many have pointed out, is not conducive to the role of a leader, let alone the head of what is, in my opinion, the most successful electric vehicle outfit on the planet.
Take, for example, a few months ago when you chided an analyst during a Tesla conference call for asking what you considered to be a “boring”, “boneheaded” question, followed by you getting into several very public spats with short-sellers, the media in general, and a former Tesla employee who you’ve accused of sabotage and espionage, and your most recent labeling of the man who spearheaded the rescue of a Thai boys soccer team from a flooded cave as a “pedo” (short for pedophile), and we have all the makings of a man who is—I hate to say—unfit to lead a local boy scouts troop, let alone a multi-billion dollar, publicly-traded corporation.
To be clear, I am not saying that I disagree with you, Elon, that there are many who are “out to get you” or who would love to see your company fail, as there clearly are, nor am I saying that you don’t have a right to be upset about it or to defend yourself. What I am saying is that you are focused entirely on the wrong things, and that rather than spending the majority of your time worrying about what other people think of you, you should spend it working to make Tesla profitable, on what is in the best interest of your shareholders, and what makes you feel good.
THE STRANGEST SECRET TO YOU AND TESLA’S FAILURE/SUCCESS
Because I learned years ago, thanks to Earl Nightingale and his amazing audio program The Strangest Secret, that we become what we think about, I know that what you are doing is never going to enrich you or your shareholders. Quite to the contrary, it will bankrupt you—maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but some day in the not-too-distant future—because it is rooted not in success-oriented thinking, but in a poverty consciousness, where the emphasis is not on what you wish to achieve, but on what you wish to avoid—in a word, self-sabotage.
Consequently, you’ve been, likely without even knowing it, ensuring your continued frustration and failure, as you are constantly attracting to yourself more of what you don’t want every day, in accordance with a Universal Law known as the Law of Attraction and Repulsion, which states that we attract to ourselves that which we are, on an energetic level, and that we repulse that which we are not.
Knowing this, I hereby recommend that you cease your finger-pointing and blame-casting immediately, do what I recommend everyone do, which is take full responsibility for the five things you can actually control—that is, your personal thoughts, feelings, beliefs, words, and actions—and then turn your focus towards success, because if you don’t, then you will never be regarded as the success your forebears, Steve Jobs and Henry Ford, were, as those men were very good at doing two things that you appear to be terrible at:
- Focusing solely on what they desired to achieve, to the exclusion of all else, and
- Surrounding themselves with like-minded, success-oriented people
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist (or a rocket enthusiast, like you, Elon) to realize, based on a minimal amount of research into the background of Jobs and Ford, that whereas Jobs and Ford were singularly focused on the success of the personal computer and petrol-powered automobile, respectively, you aren’t really focused on anything. One week, you’re sleeping on the floor of your Nevada-based “gigafactory”, super gung-ho about getting some Model 3s out the door, and the next, you’re launching rockets into space, promoting novelty flame throwers, digging tunnels beneath Southern California, and/or building miniature submarines for cave rescuers that don’t need or want your assistance.
YOU’VE BECOME WHAT YOU’VE BEEN FOCUSING ON
As a result of this lack of focus, Elon, you are clearly vibrating at the energetic level of complete and utter chaos. Accordingly, you’ve attracted to yourself (and continue to attract to yourself, every day) complete and utter chaos, in the form of a failed marriage and several questionable follow-up relationships, poor morale at Tesla amidst “production hell” at the “gigafactory”, and all make and manner of haters, trolls, and Tesla shorts who would love nothing more than to see everything you’ve worked so hard to build over the last decade go up in flames (not unlike the first three SpaceX rockets you launched before the 4th—paid for out of your own pocket—succeeded, thus helping you secure a contract with NASA).
[Disclosure: The following content includes links to products and/or services on Amazon.com. If you make a purchase through these links, we will receive a commission from Amazon.com, which will support New Energy Narrative and help keep our content free. You will not incur any additional charges in exchange for your support.]
Clearly, chaos is not what you really want, despite your apparent flair for the dramatic, nor is it what I or your shareholders want for you, and so I hereby recommend a few simple things to you, Elon, to help you get back on track and on a path to abundance, success, and prosperity.
THREE THINGS TO GET YOU BACK ON TRACK
- If you haven’t done so already, read the biographies of both Steve Jobs and Henry Ford, the men you are most often compared to, and make note of how they thought and behaved, in stark contrast to the way you’ve been thinking and behaving for the last several years, and the last few months in particular.
- Switch your focus from what you wish to avoid to what you wish to achieve or accomplish instead (and if you don’t know how to do that, I highly suggest you read my middle-grade children’s book, Breaking Away: Book One of the Rabylon Series, which is all about how to do this, as well as dreaming big, taking risks, trusting our gut, and choosing faith over fear in all that we do).
- Surround yourself with like-minded, success-oriented people—and if you can’t find any in real life, as easy as that should be for a man in your position to do, then do the next best thing and surround yourself with the words of the wise men and women who wrote the books featured in my list of The 15 Best Law of Attraction Books for Manifesting (Manifestation Machine Must-Reads), which have guided some of the most successful people to ever live, including Anthony Robbins, T. Harv Eker, Oprah Winfrey, and Donald Trump.
I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from/through New Energy Narrative, which I am the founder and owner of). I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.
- New Energy Narrative presents: MAJOR PREDICTIONS for…
- Elon Musk, during a recent 60 Minutes interview, has…
- Bay Buchanan, a complete shill for Big Oil, is…
- Elon Musk has responded to the SEC’s attempts to…
- Elon Musk says that “volume production” of Tesla’s…
- Elon Musk floats the idea of Tesla collaborating…
- Tesla picks one of its two female Directors, Robyn…
- Tesla could be in some deep doo-doo after Elon Musk…